USB to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Connects You to a Wired 1G Network
This USB network adapter instantly connects your computer, notebook, MacBook Pro or Windows laptop to a wired Gigabit network through either a USB-A or USB-C port. No internal Ethernet card is required. Ideal for settings in which no Wi-Fi is available or when a wired connection offers faster speeds, this USB 3.2 Gen 1 adapter lets you enjoy true 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet speeds for uploading and downloading large files and streaming audio/video without buffering.
Plug-and-Play Operation Gets You Online Immediately
This bus-powered network adapter requires no external power source. Just connect the built-in USB-A plug to your computer (a USB-C adapter is included for connecting a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port), and use a Cat6 cable (such as Tripp Lite's N201-Series) to connect the RJ45 end to a network. LEDs indicate when the adapter is connected to your computer and your computer is connected to a network.
Complies with Current IEEE Standards
The U336-000-GB-CA is compliant with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3az standards. It supports full duplex with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half duplex with back-pressure flow control, as well as 10/100/1000 auto-sensing, Wake-on-LAN and IPv4 and IPv6 pack Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce CPU loading. The compact unit fits easily into a pocket, purse, backpack or laptop bag for instant file transfers where needed. It's compatible with Windows and macOS.
- Enjoy the super fast Gigabit Ethernet connection by inserting this Gigabit Ethernet card into your computer
- For super-fast data transfer between your network and computer, the gigabit ethernet card takes advantage of the USB 3.0 connectivity
- Connect to a wired network with this single port network adapter for a hassle-free and quick response
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10/100/1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.