The power meter supports 850 nm, 1300 nm, 1310 nm, 1490 nm, 1550 nm and 1625 nm wavelengths, while the light source supports 1310 nm and 1550 nm wavelengths. The visual fault locator features multiple frequency settings for continuous and flashing modes. The easy-to-read LCD interface displays power loss measurement data, wavelength, frequency, battery capacity and battery charge status.
Three AA batteries are included, and the auto-off function preserves battery power. If you're using rechargeable AA batteries, the USB Micro-B port charges them via connection to a USB wall charger or a computer's USB port. When not in use, the T020-001-PSF can be stored in its handy carrying case.
- USB Micro-B port for charging rechargeable AA batteries
- Auto-off function saves battery power
- Power meter supports 850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550 and 1625 nm
- FC connectors with optional SC, ST and LC adapters available
- Light source supports 1310 and 1550 nm wavelengths
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.