Ideal for data and voice applications, these reliable RJ45 connectors are designed to terminate round Cat6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N220-Series patch cabling. Their 15-micron gold-plated contacts ensure reliable signal transmission throughout the cable run, and their staggered nose pattern reduces near-end crosstalk. They are compatible with most RJ45 crimping tools (with AMP an exception).
RJ45 Cat6 Connectors for Creating a Custom-Length Cat6 Cable
- 100 Cat6 RJ45 modular plugs in an easy-to-pack jar
- Ideal for data and voice applications
- Designed for terminating Cat6 round stranded UTP conductor 4-pair cable, such as Tripp Lite N220-Series
15µm Gold-Plated Contacts for Premium Data Transfer
- Reliable signal transmission ensured throughout cable run
- Reduces near-end crosstalk (NEXT) with staggered nose pattern
- Works with most RJ45 crimping tools (excluding AMP)
- Terminate fascicle of network cables with this connector
- Gold contact plating for optimal signal output
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.