The adapter delivers a convenient external video solution that makes it easy to add multi-monitor capability to a USB enabled desktop or laptop computer (optimal performance from USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0).
Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5 Gbps) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, the USB video adapter functions as a convenient external graphics card that eliminates having to open the computer case for video card installation. The adapter delivers smooth, high definition content to multiple displays and can be used to mirror your primary desktop, showing the same image on each display, or to extend your desktop onto a second or third monitor to double or triple your workspace and increase your productivity.
The USB 3.0 HDMI® and DVI-I Adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and includes free lifetime technical support.
- Supports the use of multiple USB32HDDVII adapters on a single system (up to 3), for up to 6 additional monitors
- Supports 5.1 channel surround sound audio (HDMI only)
- Supports the Windows? Aero interface
- Driver software supports display rotation
- Choose between Mirrored, Extended or Primary display configurations
- USB-powered - No external power adapter required
- Dual Head design supports both HDMI? and DVI-I simultaneously (DVI to VGA adapter included for VGA monitors)
- Quick, easy installation
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1080p (Full HD) and 2048x1152
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) Interface, backward compatible with USB 2.0
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.