The SV565UTP USB PS2 KVM console extender lets you control a server, computer or multiple computers (connected through KVM switch) over a standard Cat5 or Cat6 UTP network cable connection, at distances of up to 500 ft (150 m) away.
Use your existing keyboard, mouse, and monitor to access both the server room and your office computer, saving space and avoiding the need for a dedicated remote console by allowing you to switch between workstation view and KVM view at the remote location.
For added convenience, the Console/KVM extender supports both USB and PS/2 computer connections, and is compatible with any brand of KVM Switch.
This product is TAA compliant and backed by a Startech.com 2-year warranty with free lifetime technical support.
- Compatible with USB and PS/2 computers at the host and remote locations (PS/2 keyboard and mouse required for remote console)
- Intuitive hotkey commands
- Supports auto-switching between host and remote users or dedicated control
- Supports a max. extension distance of 500 ft (150 m)
- Can be used with a single computer or connected to an existing KVM switch
- Easy installation using industry-standard UTP network cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.