Astonishing Picture Quality
The USB-C toVGAadapter cable lets you harness the video capabilities that are built into yourcomputer'sUSB-C connection, to deliver astonishing resolutions up to 1920 x 1200.
Plus, the adapter is backward compatible with 1080p displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other work environments.
At 3.3 ft. (1 m) in length, this computermonitor cabledelivers a compact connection that eliminates excess adapters and cabling, ensuring a tidy, professional installation. For longer installations, we also offer a 6.6 ft. (2 m) (CDP2VGA3MBNL)USB-C toVGA cable, enabling you to choose the right cable length for your custom installation needs.
The reversible USB-C connectoroffersan easy and convenient connection.To ensureaneasy operation and installation, this USB-C toVGAcable works with both Windows andMac computers and supports plug-and-play installation.
CDP2VGAMM1MBis backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: Your USB-C port must support DisplayPort over USB-C (DP AltMode) in order to work with this adapter.
- DIGITAL TO ANALOG: 3.3ft/1m USB-C (DP 1.2 Alt Mode HBR2) active adapter cable connects a single VGA display supporting 1920x1200 & 1080p at 60Hz
- EDID & DDC pass-through
- Thunderbolt 3 compatible
- INTEGRATED VIDEO ADAPTER CABLE: Male to Male Adapter Cable reduces clutter, minimizes signal loss and potential failure points making it ideal for fixed workstations in your home, office or classroom
- COMPUTER COMPATIBILITY: Dell XPS Precision Latitude, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Extreme, Surface Pro 7/Laptop 3/Book 3, MacBook Pro, iPad Pro, TB3 MacBook Air, HP EliteBook Spectre ZBook & Chromebooks
- DISPLAY COMPATIBILITY: Tested w/ range of 1080p VGA monitors incl brands like Dell, Samsung, Asus, Acer, & LG and projectors like Sony, Christie, LG, NEC & Epson
- EASY TO USE: Video adapter cable has been tested to ensure compatibility w/ USB Type C DP Alt Mode or TB3 devices; driverless plug & play setup w/ macOS, iPadOS, Windows 10, Linux, Chrome OS & Android
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.