The GCS1808KIT KVM is a combo VGA switch that includes 8 KVM cables, set of 4 USB and 4 PS/2 KVM cables. Access and control of up to 64 computers from a single console (keyboard, mouse, and monitor). As many as 8 additional switches can be cascaded bringing the total number of connected computers to 64 computers that can be controlled from a single keyboard-monitor-mouse console. A custom ASIC (patent pending) provides an auto sensing function that recognizes the position of each station on the installation, eliminating the need to manually set the position with DIP switches. Additionally, the GCS1808KIT features high density SPHD 15-pin instead of the usual 25-pin connectors thus allowing for a compact design and installation in a 1U system rack.
- Rack mountable in a 19" (1U) system rack
- Front USB Port - for system upgrades and shared peripherals (fully compliant with USB 1.1)
- Maximum video resolution: up to 2048 x 1536
- Security - 2 level password protection for OSD
- Cascade up to 2 levels* - control up to 128 computers from a single console
- Easy to operate - computer selection via front panel LED's, intuitive OSD (on screen display) and hotkeys
- Broadcast Mode to send commands to all connected computers
- Auto Scan Mode to monitor connected computers
- Supports both USB and PS/2, VGA computers
- Multi-platform OS support - Windows®, Mac, Oracle® Solaris and Linux®
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.